Our booklists are live and good to go. Here is the link to our booklist information.
Please follow the instructions below.
Orders will be delivered free of charge to the school for on time orders.
Please place your order online no later than 11th of December 2022 to guarantee your order is delivered to the school ready for the start of term 1.
- Orders must be placed by the due date in order for your child to receive their stationery for the first day of Term 1.
- Orders placed after the due date may NOT be processed until February due to our extremely busy schedule in January. NO EXCEPTIONS
We apologise if you are a new enrolment or missed the due date due to unavoidable circumstances, but the school is aware your pack won’t be ready on the first day of school, so your child should not be disadvantaged.
- Orders placed after the due date will also incur an additional $5.00 processing fee
- All stationery will be delivered to the school and cannot be collected from Paperchase.
- Complete packs only can be ordered through Paperchase. We do not have a walk-in shop and individual items cannot be purchased. All orders must be placed online.
- You will also have the option to include various Family Contributions with your booklist order.
Please note: Paperchase is only collecting these contributions on behalf of the school if you are purchasing the Stationery Pack. If you are not purchasing the Stationery Pack (or do not wish to include your contributions) you can pay Contributions directly to the school.
Online ordering will close on 1 FEBRUARY 2023.
Online Ordering Procedure
- Go to http://booklist.paperchase.com.au
- Enter this School Access Code: BTSBELLPS
Access code must be entered. Searching for school will not work.
- Click ‘Create Order’
- Enter students first and last name, choose year level from the drop-down list click ‘Continue’.
- Click ‘Add Order to Cart’
- Your may then either Checkout or Add Another Student.
Please check your E-mail for order receipt. If you do not receive email confirmation, please contact Paperchase directly to confirm your order was placed correctly.
PLEASE NOTE: Payment must be made during the online ordering process, by Visa or Mastercard (credit card or debit card accepted). ZIP Pay also available*
* ZIP -Interest free, nothing to pay upfront, flexible repayments. You will need an active Zip account. Conditions apply: https://zip.co/create- an-account
If you elect not to purchase the booklist through Paperchase please ensure children come to school on the first day with the required materials.
Paperchase Office National – Ph: 03 9034 3930 – firstname.lastname@example.org – http://booklist.paperchase.com.au