There are so many important skills children learn from LEGO and all they need to do is play!
We have our very own LEGO MASTERS in OSHC!!!!
The students get to decide a NEW topic each day. The use of LEGO can give the children a sense of accomplishment when they have finished their amazing work of art. It’s so easy for LEGO building to turn to a time of imaginary bliss with adventures, portraits, rainbows, animals, and mini cities – just like the one we are completing now in OSHC. All the children have contributed to the LEGO city allowing them to feel they are connected within and contributed to the program. They are actively participating while developing important skillsets such as fine motor, imagination, cooperative play, persistence, and problem solving.
MYTOP Learning Outcome 2: Children are connected and contribute to their world
Hours OSHC operation
- Before School Care: 7.30am – 8.50am
- After School Care: 3:30pm ‐ 6:00pm. Late fees will incur after this time.
- Pupil Free day / Curriculum Day: 7.30 -6.00pm
Parents please note: The program is not licensed before 7.30 AM OR after 6.00pm
- Before School Care (includes breakfast) $11
- After School Care (includes afternoon tea) $16
- Pupil-free Day Full Day 7.30 am – 6pm $55
- Late pick up after closing time (6pm) $1 per child for every minute or part
- Non-cancellation of booking: Full session fee applies, as the program is staffed based on theanticipated bookings for that
- Notification of fee changes will be made in writing to the OSHC
- Fees are charged for the whole session booked regardless of the number of hours used and forabsences where no cancellation has been
Fees are subject to change depending on economic factors. Further details of Fee Policy are available inthe OSHC Policy Manual in the OSHC Office.
Payment of Fees
Invoices are emailed out each Friday. Payment may be made by Cash, Credit card at the school office or QKR! App. (Please note the QKR! does not display the amount owed – this will need to be added by parent via invoiced amount)